Drishti IAS Asmita Scholarship Scheme 2022: Asmita is a scholarship scheme run by Drishti Sansthan. Its aim is to try hard to handle the decreasing result of Hindi medium in Civil Services Examination. Under this scheme, around 100 (50 per year) candidates will be selected. Click here to join whatsapp/ telegram study group →
|Current affairs PDF||Government Schemes PDF||Banking GA PDF|
|Indian Polity PDF||Indian History PDF||Static GK|
- Candidates filling the form have to pay a one-time fee of ₹ 500/- (inclusive of GST) as examination fee which is non-refundable under any circumstances. This amount is for the entire examination cycle.
#1) Under this scheme around 50 candidates will be selected every year and they will be provided accommodation, food, coaching classes, Drishti Institute notes, test series, library and other facilities free of cost for 1-2 years. With the selection of around 50 candidates each year, the total number of beneficiaries of the scheme will be kept constant around 100.
#3) Every effort will be made to ensure that preference is given to candidates belonging to disadvantaged groups of the society. Broadly speaking, preference will be given to candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Sections, Women, Scheduled Castes and Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Divyang, Minorities and other disadvantaged groups.
#4) Candidates belonging to the weaker sections who are given reservation in the Civil Services Examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission, efforts will be made to give them at least that proportion of opportunity, however, it will not be mandatory if there is a lack of quality. For example, every effort will be made to ensure representation of Scheduled Castes (15%), Scheduled Tribes (7.5%), Other Backward Classes (27%) and Economically Weaker Sections (10%). Similarly, efforts will be made to give 4% horizontal representation to Divyangjan.
#5) Efforts will be made to give proper representation to the deprived sections who do not get reservation in Civil Services Examination. For example women and minority communities.
Eligibility: Educational Qualifications
- Candidates must have passed the preliminary examination at least once in the Civil Services Examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission or in the State Level Civil Services Examination conducted by any State Public Service Commission.
- Candidates shall not be more than the following on the 1st day of August, 2023:
- General Category : 30 Years
- EWS Category : 30 Years
- OBC Category : 33 Years
- SC/ST Category : 35 Years
- PwBD/PH Category : 37 Years
- Candidates should have at least two attempts left in the Union Civil Services Examination (UPSC CSE).
- Candidates’ medium should be Hindi in the Civil Services Examination.
- Candidates should not be currently employed and salaried in any government or private job.
- At present, Candidates should not be getting such scholarship/research scholarship from the Central or State Government or any University/other institution, in which an amount of ₹ 5000/- or more is given per month.
Facilities provided to the participants
- Free Accommodation: Mukherjee Nagar or any hostel near it from where it is possible to reach class and library on foot. Normally 2 students have to share a room. The room will generally be air-conditioned.
- Free food : Like normal hostels.
- Free Coaching Classes : Coaching Classes (for complete course) at Drishti Sansthan.
- Free Study Material: Study material for the entire course from Drishti Sansthan.
- Free Mentorship Program: Participation in 24×7 mentorship program.
- Free Test Series : Complete Test Series for Preliminary & Mains Exam.
- Faculty Guidance: Opportunity to interact regularly with faculty members of Drishti Sansthan including Dr. Vikas Divyakirthi.
- Free Library: 24×7 air-conditioned library facility for studying in a good and competitive environment.
How to apply online for Drishti IAS Asmita Scholarship Scholarship 2022?
Time needed: 10 minutes.
Follow steps given below to apply online:
- Step 1
Click on Link given below.
- Step 2
Register your account.
- Step 3
Fill the application form.
- Step 4
Download application form for future reference.
Drishti IAS Asmita Scholarship Scheme 2022 Apply Online Link and Notification PDF
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|More Scholarships||Click Here|
|Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Previous Year Papers||Click Here|
|Daily Quiz||Click Here|
|Books & PDFs||Click Here|