Federal Bank Internship Program: This is a 24 months paid internship at Federal Bank Branches/Offices across India along with phygital mode of learning through a fusion of classroom and virtual sessions. Federal Bank has partnered with Manipal Global Education Services for this program.
Federal Bank Internship Program Salary
- You will earn upto Rs.5.7 Lakh every year.
- Interns would be offered a monthly stipend of Rs.27,500 along with an opportunity to earn incentive upto Rs.20,000 per month.
- Interns would also be offered Personal Accident Coverage of Rs.20,00,000 and Medical Insurance Coverage of Rs.2,00,000.
- On successful completion of the program, the partipant will also be awarded with a Post Graduate Diploma in Banking from Manipal Academy of Higher Education.
- On successful completion of the program, Interns with continuous 2 Internship Grades will be considered for absorption into the Bank as Probationary Officer for Retail Banking Role.
Federal Bank Internship Program Course Fees
- Candidates who are shortlisted shall pay Learning Fees of Rs.1,00,000 to get admission in the Federal Internship Program.
- Learning fees paid by the Intern will be reimburse by the Bank in case the candidate is considered and offered employment in the Bank based on the Intership Grades.
The syllabus comprises of 17 days residential classroom learning at Manipal – Bangalore Campus followed by 872 virtual learning hours and with defined milestones/deliverables during Internship at the Federal Bank Branches/Offices.
Federal Bank Internship Program Notification & Apply Online
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
About Federal Bank
Federal Bank Limited is an Indian private sector bank headquartered in Aluva, Kochi, Kerala. The bank has 1,336 branches spread across different states in India. It also has representative offices abroad in Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, and Dubai.