HelpOne Scholarship Programme 2022: HelpOne is a crisis support program for students from families in distress due to death health crisis. Conceptualized during the pandemic, the program continues to be relevant as childrens are highly suspetable to fall out of schooling when the families are dealing with a crisis and enabling the families to continue investing in their child’s education. The support, rendered up to 3 years, aims to act as crutch to enable families to continue investing in their child’s education. Click here to join whatsapp/ telegram study group →
|Current affairs PDF||Government Schemes PDF||Banking GA PDF|
|Indian Polity PDF||Indian History PDF||Static GK|
HelpOne Scholarship Important Dates
- Start Date: 01/11/2022
- Last Date: 30/11/2022
HelpOne Scholarship Minimum Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum 35% in Class 12, Minimum 35% in Diploma,
- Gender: All Gender
- Scheme is available to only student whose family income is less than 500000.00
HelpOne Scholarship Amount
- Students will get the scholarship of Rs.19,000 per year.
HelpOne Scholarship Documents Required
- Applicant Photo
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Income
- Beneficiary Bank passbook/cancelled cheque
- Current proof of admission – Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from institute/ school fee receipt
- Latest College Marksheets (Except first year students)
- Proof of crisis – Death Certificate/ Medical report
- Proof of relationship with hospitalized/ deceased (birth certificate/ ration card/ school certificate)
- All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg .png file only
- Optional document: PAN No/Domicile certificate
How to apply online for HelpOne Scholarship 2022?
Time needed: 10 minutes.
Follow steps given below to apply online:
- Step 1
Click on Link given below.
- Step 2
Register your account.
- Step 3
Fill the application form.
- Step 4
Download application form for future reference.
HelpOne Scholarship Scheme 2022 Apply Online Link and Notification PDF
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|More Scholarships||Click Here|
|Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Previous Year Papers||Click Here|
|Daily Quiz||Click Here|
|Books & PDFs||Click Here|
Any courses from institutes recognized by AICTE/NAAC/UGC/Govt.
No, The sponsorship amount may be transferred to the students/ parents legal guardians account.
No (Open to all Caste)
No, Irrespective of gender anyone can apply.
No, Students belonging from any location can apply for the scholarship.
Upto INR 19000