IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Grade A (PO) Handwritten Declaration 2022 : IDBI Bank has released notification for recruitment of Grade A (PO) Assistant Manager officers. While applying online for IDBI Bank Grade A, candidates need to upload handwritten declaration. The hand written declaration is given below. Candidates need to write this in their own hand writing and upload it. Click here to join whatsapp/telegram study group.
- Last 1 year current affairs PDF
- Government Schemes PDF
- Banking GA PDF
- IDBI Bank Grade A Notification 2022
- IDBI Bank Grade A Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Grade A (PO) Handwritten Declaration 2022
The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Note – The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left-hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Grade A (PO) Handwritten Declaration 2022: Important Rules
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black ink.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e. 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
The signature left thumb impression and the hand written declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet or Call letter, signed at the time of the examination, does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be disqualified.