Karnataka High Court Civil Judge And Driver Recruitment 2023: The Karnataka High Court has released the notification for recruitment of candidates to the posts of Civil Judge and Driver on its official website. There are a total of 94 vacancies, out of which 57 vacancies are for Civil Judge and 37 vacancies are for Driver posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on or before the last date of 10 April 2023 (06 April for Driver posts). All the details related to this recruitment are given below.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge And Driver Online Form 2023 Last Date
- Civil Judge Post: 10th April 2023
- Driver Post: 06th April 2023
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge And Driver Vacancy Notification
|Name of Posts||Number|
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge And Driver Eligibility: Educational Qualifications
- Civil Judge: Degree in Law granted by a University established by Law in India and must have enrolled as an Advocate.
- Driver: Candidates should have passed SSLC or equivalent examination and must possess a licence for driving Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicle or Heavy Goods Vehicle and have a minimum of 5 years experience in driving. Further, the applicants should have fair knowledge of English and Kannada.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge And Driver Notification PDF & Apply Online Link
|Notification PDF||Civil Judge |
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp/ Telegram||Click Here|
|Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|PDFs & Books||Click Here|
- APSC Junior Manager Recruitment 2023 Notification, Check Vacancies and Apply Online
- Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2023 Notification Out For 150 Junior Officer Posts, Apply Online
- Virat Kohli got 51 marks in Maths, Check his Class 10th Marksheet
- Who is Adipurush: Meaning, Vedas History, Story, Movie
- Happy Ram Navami 2023 Wishes Images, Messages, Photos, Status for Whatsapp and Facebook
- Advertisement -