LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022: LIC Assistant Notification 2022 is likely to be announced by the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) on it’s official website – https://www.licindia.in. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022. Check below for information related to the LIC Assistant 2022 recruitment such as Notification PDF, Vacancy, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Syllabus, Selection Process. Click here to Join whatsapp/ telegram study group →
|LIC Assistant Related Links|
|Prev. Year Cutoff||LIC Assistant eligibility||LIC Assistant salary|
|Prev. Year Papers||exam pattern & syllabus||hand written declaration|
|Notification 2022||Current Affairs PDF||Govt schemes PDF|
LIC Assistant Notification 2022
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) will release the LIC Assistant Notification 2022 on its official website. Through the official notification, the LIC will invite the eligible and interested candidates to apply online against the LIC Assistant (Clerk) Vacancy 2022. The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is likely to announce the LIC Assistant 2022 Notification by the last week of June 2022 and the online application form is going to take place from the last week of June 2022 and last till the fourth week of July 2022.
LIC Assistant Exam Date 2022
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) will announce the LIC Assistant Exam Date 2022 through the official notification. The LIC has not yet announced the date of LIC Assistant Prelims Exam. It is expected that the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) may conduct the prelims recruitment examination against the post of Assistant by August 2022 if the online application form takes by June 2022.
LIC Assistant Application Fee 2022
Candidates who wish to apply for LIC Assistant 2022 Exam need to pay the application fee. LIC Assistant Application Fee 2022 can be paid through the Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking. The category wise application fee is given below –
- General / Other Backward Class – Rs.510/-
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes – Rs.85/-
LIC Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can only apply for LIC Assistant 2022 Exam. In case the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, he/she may not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or Institution.
- The age of candidates must be between 18 years and 30 years.
- 5 years upper age relaxation for the Scheduled Tribes and Schedule Caste candidates and 3 years upper age relaxation for the Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates.
LIC Assistant Vacancy 2022
LIC Assistant Vacancy 2022 details are not yet announced. The vacancy details will be announced along with the notification. The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) will release the Zone-wise LIC Assistant Vacancy.
|LIC Assistant Vacancy 2022
|Northern Zone||to be announced|
|Northern Central Zone||to be announced|
|Eastern Zone||to be announced|
|Eastern Central Zone||to be announced|
|Central Zone||to be announced|
|South Central Zone||to be announced|
|Southern Zone||to be announced|
|Western Zone||to be announced|
|Total||to be announced|
LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for LIC Assistant 2022 Recruitment :
- To fill in the LIC Assistant Application Form candidate has to visit the official website of the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) – https://www.licindia.in or click on direct link provided below.
- Click on Careers Tab and you will be redirected to another webpage.
- On the redirected webpage, you will be asked to Choose the Region and Department
- Enter the required credentials, upload scan copy of documents and pay the online application form. Fill the online application form completely and pay the exam fees.
- Download the submitted form for future reference.