National Means Cum Merit Scholarship: Students belonging to any community studying in Government, Government-aided or local body schools and fulfilling the Scheme guidelines are eligible to apply for the scholarship. Students whose parental income from all sources is not more than Rs.3,50,000/- per annum are eligible to avail the scholarship. The
students must have scored minimum of 55 % marks or equivalent grade in Class VII examination for appearing in selection test for award of scholarship (relaxable by 5% for SC/ST students). Click here to join telegram study group →
|Current affairs PDF||Government Schemes PDF||Banking GA PDF|
|Indian Polity PDF||Indian History PDF||Static GK|
National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Online Form Important Dates
- Scheme Closing Date – 15-10-2022
- Defective Application Verification Date – 31-10-2022
- Institute Verification – 31-10-2022
- DNO/SNO/MNO Verification – 15-11-2022
National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Amount
The amount of scholarship is Rs.12000 per annum for four years.
National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Eligibility – Who can Apply?
- Students whose parental income from all sources is not more than Rs.3,50,000/- per annum are eligible to avail the scholarship.
- The students must have scored minimum of 55 % marks or equivalent grade in Class VII examination for appearing in selection test for award of scholarship (relaxable by 5% for SC/ST students).
The list of documents to be submitted by the applicant for Fresh Scholarship, under NMMSS, for verification of her/his online application by the Institute/School/College is as under:
- Income Certificate of Parent/Guardian issued by the Competent Authority in the State/UT.
- Caste Certificate.
i. Mental Ability Test (MAT)
ii. Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
Each test will be of 90 minutes duration. The students must pass both the tests i.e. MAT and SAT with at least 40 % marks in aqgregate taken together for these two tests. For the SC/ST students, this cut off will be 32% marks.
You can immediately register your complain through the link ttps://scholarships.gov.in/fresh/complaintspage or accessing Complaints -> Register Complaints on the home page of the NSP website or call on the Helpline number 0120-6619540 or send mail on e-mail id: [email protected].
How to apply online for National Means Cum Merit Scholarship?
Time needed: 10 minutes.
Follow steps given below to apply online:
- Step 1
Click on Link given below.
- Step 2
Register your account.
- Step 3
Fill the application form.
- Step 4
Download application form for future reference.
National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Apply Online Link and Notification PDF
|Scheme Name||Notification PDF|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|More Scholarships||Click Here|
|Latest Jobs||Click Here|
- Sashakt Uttarakhand CM Fellowship Scheme, Get Rs.75000 per month
- Digital India Internship Scheme 2023, Apply online and Get Rs.10,000 per month
- SBI Youth for India Scholarship 2023, Get Rs.60,000 Fix Amount and Rs.17,000 monthly
- SBI Asha scholarship of Rs.5 lacs for Graduation students, Click here to apply
- Chanakya Scholarship Scheme of Rs 2.5 Lacs, Check Eligibility and Apply
- Pratibha Scholarship Scheme of Rs 1.25 Lacs, Graduates can apply before 27 March 2023
- Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Scholarship For Graduation & PG Students
- [Govt Scholarship] West Bengal Freeship Scheme (WBFS) 2023 For Graduation Students, Apply Online
- Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship 2023-24, Apply Online
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship 2023 Registration Link, Download Notification and Apply Online
- Concord Biotech Scholarship 2023 For Graduation Students, Check Details & Apply Online
- Timken Engineering and Research India Scholarship 2023 of Rs.50000, Graduates can apply till 15 Jan
- AIA Scholarship Programme For B.E/B.Tech (2022-23), Get Rs.50,000 Scholarship
- H.G. Infra Engineering Ltd Scholarship of Rs.50,000 for B.E/B.Tech Course (2022-23)
- Deutsche Bank Scholarship Scheme of Rs.1 lac, Graduation Students can apply online
- H.G. Infra Engineering Ltd Scholarship for Undergraduate Courses, Click here to apply online
- Saksham Scholarship Scheme For Post-Graduation Courses, Get Rs.20,000
- Saksham Scholarship Scheme of Rs. 20,000 For Graduation Students, Apply Online!!
- Bharathi Cement Scholarship, Graduates can apply for Rs.20,000 scholarship
- Astral Foundation Scholarship of Rs.40000 For B.E/B.Tech Course, Apply Online Before 31 Dec
- Central govt stops scholarship for madrasa students in Classes 1 to 8
- Vidya Jyoti Scholarship of Rs.35000, Apply Online Before 31 Dec
- Schindler Igniting Minds (SIMs) Scholarship of Rs.50,000, Apply before 12 December
- UP Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration 2022: Unemployed Youth in Uttar Pradesh can get Rs.1000 per month
- Swami Vivekanand Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana, Apply before 30 November
- Mukhyamantri Siksha Purashkar Yojna (CM Scholarship Scheme) For 50,000 students
- Drishti IAS Asmita Scholarship Scheme 2022 [Free Food, Free Hostel] Apply Now
- Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship of Rs.1.6 lacs for B.Tech students, Apply Online!!
- 3 Delhi University students selected for Rhodes Scholarship 2023, Know details about this scholarship
- Arvind Foundation Scholarship For Undergraduate Courses, Apply online for Rs.20,000 scholarship
- Vivo Post-Graduation Scholarship Scheme of Rs.50000, Apply Online!!
- Vivo Scholarship Scheme of Rs.50000 For Graduation Students, Apply Online!!
- TATA Scholarship Scheme of Rs.57000 For Girls, Apply Before 30 Nov
- AIA Scholarship Scheme: B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA Students can apply for Rs.10,000 scholarship
- VidyaVikas Scholarship Scheme of Rs.50,000 For Graduation Students, Check details and apply online
- Pratibha Scholarship Scheme of Rs 1.25 lacs For M.E/M.Tech Students
- Pratibha Scholarship Programme of Rs.65,000 For BE/B.Tech Students [Apply Online]
- HelpOne Scholarship Programme For Graduation Students, Apply Online and Get Rs.19000
- Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana 2022 for Girls, Get Rs.15000 scholarship per year
- ACC Vidyasaarathi Scholarship of Rs.30,000 for B.E/B.Tech Students [Last Date 15 Nov]
- JSW UMEED Scholarship of Rs.50,000 for Students pursuing Graduation [Apply Before 15 Nov]
- JSW UDAAN Scholarship of Rs.30,000 for Students pursuing Under Graduate Degree courses (2022-2023)
- Hero Group’s Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship Scheme of Rs.9 lacs For Graduation Students, Apply Online!!
- Promotion of Science Education (POSE) Scholarship Scheme 2022-23, Graduates can get Rs.6000 per month
- Schaeffler India Hope Scholarship of Rs.3 lacs For Graduates, Apply before 31 October
- Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar 2023, Get Cash Prize of Rs.1 lac
- Federal Bank Scholarship of Rs.5 lacs for Graduation Students [Download PDF, Apply Online]
- CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship X 2022 Scheme, Get Rs.6000 per month
- Mahindra Finance KCMET Scholarship of Rs.20000 For Girl Students, Click here to apply online
- Mahindra Finance Saksham Scholarship 2022 of Rs.20000 for School and College Students, Apply before 31 October
- Colgate Scholarship (Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Program) 2022, Get Rs.2.25 lacs scholarship
- Panasonic Ratti Chhatr Scholarship 2022-23 of Rs 1.7 lacs, Check Details and Apply Online
- Unnati Scholarship of Rs.36000, students can apply online till 15 October
- AICTE SWANATH Scholarship Scheme of Rs.2 lacs for Graduation Students, Check Documents List and Apply Online
- Pragati Scholarship Scheme of Rs. 2 lacs For Girl Students (Technical Degree), Click here to apply online
- NEC Merit Scholarship of Rs.30000 per year for Graduation and PG Students, Click here to apply online
- National Means Cum Merit Scholarship of Rs.48000, Check Details and Apply Online
- Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students, Get Government Scholarship upto Rs 3.72 lacs
- Government Scholarship for Students with Disabilities for Class 10th, 12th, Graduation and PG
- Post Matric Government Scholarship Scheme for 12th, Graduation and PG Students, 30% amount especially for Girls
- (Govt Scholarship) Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Students, Click here to apply
- Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship of Rs.50000 for 12th and Graduation Students
- Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship 2022 of Rs.60000, Click Here to Apply
- Pradhan Mantri Uchchatar Shiksha Scholarship of Rs.76000 For College and University Students
- (Govt Scholarship) Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS of Rs.20000 per year
- Indira Gandhi Scholarship For Girls of Rs.72400, Click here to apply online
- Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme 2022 for Girls
- IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship of Rs 2 Lacs, Click Here To Apply Online!!
- National Scholarship Exam (NSE) 2022, Get Cash Prize up to Rs.25000
- L’Oreal India Scholarship of Rs 2.5 lacs For Girls; Apply before 16 October 2022
- Nokia Scholarship 2022 of Rs 4.8 Lacs, Apply before 22 September
- Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program 2022 – Girls will get Rs.75000 per year
- Asha Jyoti Scholarship Scheme 2022 for Graduates and Post-Graduates, Apply before 30 September
- ONGC Sports Scholarship Scheme 2022-23 of Rs.30000, Apply before 21 September
- Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022 of Rs.1.5 lacs for Girl Students
- HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship 2022-23 Upto Rs.75000 for 12th, Graduates and Post-Graduates
- HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2022-23 upto Rs.1 lac for 12th, Graduates and Disabled students
- Sambhavam Free Online UPSC IAS Coaching 2022-23 by Sonu Sood, Apply before 25 Sep
- LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022 of Rs.20000 for Class 10th Pass, Graduates and Post Graduates
- SBI Asha Scholarship 2022 – Students will get Rs 15,000 per year, Check All Details Here!!