ONGC Sports Scholarship Scheme: ONGC Sports Scholarship Scheme 2022-23 is an initiative offered by the Corporate Sports Division, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. to provide financial assistance to the upcoming young talented sportspersons who have the potential to excel in their respective sports. This will help them pursue their dream, bring acclaim & laurels to the country and inspire the younger generation for engaging in sports activities. The selected candidates will receive up to INR 30,000 per month. Click here to Join Telegram study group →
|Current affairs PDF||Government Schemes PDF||Banking GA PDF|
|Indian Polity PDF||Indian History PDF||Static GK|
|Subscribe YouTube||Follow on Facebook||Telegram Group|
Last Date to Apply: 21.09.2022
- Sportsperson should be an Indian citizen and should not be availing any scholarship / stipend from any other organization during the scholarship period.
- The scholarship shall be granted to the sportspersons of 14 to 25 years of age. Minimum age of 14 years will be considered as on 1st April 2022. However, minimum age criteria for scholarship in Chess, Gymnastics & Swimming will be 10 years.
- The maximum age for which scholarship can be granted is 25 years. Therefore, applicant’s up to the age of 24 years as on 1st April 2022 can apply for the sports scholarship.
- Scholarships shall be granted for the remaining period of FY 2022-23.
- Being merit based sports scholarship, each sportsperson will have to apply afresh every year.
The amount of Scholarship to be granted to the selected sportspersons will be as under –
|Category||National Level||International Level|
Document for proof of Age
- Birth certificate (Mandatory)
- Passport or Aadhar Card or 10th Class certificate (Any one)
Apply Online Link
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Scheme PDF||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
More Scholarships For You
- Sashakt Uttarakhand CM Fellowship Scheme, Get Rs.75000 per month
- Digital India Internship Scheme 2023, Apply online and Get Rs.10,000 per month
- SBI Youth for India Scholarship 2023, Get Rs.60,000 Fix Amount and Rs.17,000 monthly
- SBI Asha scholarship of Rs.5 lacs for Graduation students, Click here to apply
- Chanakya Scholarship Scheme of Rs 2.5 Lacs, Check Eligibility and Apply