Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Scholarship: Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulk Shishyavrutti Yojna 2022-23, Maharashtra is an initiative of the Directorate of Higher Education, the Government of Maharashtra to provide financial aid to graduate and postgraduate students. The scholarship is applicable to students coming from economically weaker sections of society. The selected students will receive course fees and examination fees.
- Last Date: 31 March
Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Scholarship Eligibility
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be a domicile of Maharashtra or belong to the border of Maharashtra state and Karnataka state
- be pursuing a Professional or Non-professional course approved by DHE at a Government or Government-aided University/College
- have an annual family income of up to INR 8 lakh
- have taken admission under the general or SEBC category
- not have availed of any scholarship or stipend before
- not have taken admission in distance learning, virtual learning and part-time courses
Note – The courses must be approved by the Government/ University/ AICTE/ PCI/ COA/ MCI/ NCTE, etc.
The selected students will receive tuition fee and examination fees as per the below-mentioned criteria.
- Domicile certificate issued by an authorized official
- Annual income certificate of the previous year issued by an authorized official
- CAP-related document (applicable for B.Ed., Law, MPed, BPed students)
- Gap-related document (in case of gap)
- Family declaration certificate about two children
- Attendance certificate
- Previous year’s marksheet
Apply Online Link & Notification PDF
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Check More Scholarships||Click Here|