RBI Grade B Prelims Admit Card 2022: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the RBI Grade B Admit Card 2022 for the posts of Grade B General Officer on 13th May 2022 on its official website @rbi.org.in. The candidates can download their hall ticket from the direct link provided below.
|Important Links →|
|✅ Join whatsapp/ telegram study group|
|✅ Last 1 year current affairs PDF|
|✅ Government Schemes PDF|
|✅ Download app|
RBI Grade B Admit Card 2022: Exam Overview
RBI Grade B 2022 Prelims exam is scheduled to be conducted on 28th May 2022 (General) and 2nd July 2022 (DEPR & DSIM) to recruit 294 posts of Grade B Officers. Reserve Bank of India releases RBI Grade B Admit Card 2022 separately for each phase and each post.
|RBI Grade B Admit Card 2022|
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Name of Exam||RBI Grade B officer Exam|
|RBI Grade B Admit Card (General)- Phase 1||13th May 2022|
|Officers in Gr B (DR)- General Phase I Exam||28th May 2022|
|RBI Grade B Admit Card (DEPR/DSIM)- Phase 1||June 2022|
|Officers in Gr B (DR) – DEPR/DSIM Phase I Exam||2nd July 2022|
How to download RBI Grade B Admit Card?
- Go to the career page of RBI’s Official Website i.e rbi.org.in/
- Click on current vacancies tab and click on Call Letters Link.
- On the new page, click on the admission letter and other guidelines link for the post you applied for.
- In the new window, you will have to again click on the admission letter download link.
- In the new window, enter your Registration Number/Roll Number and D.O.B./Password. Also, fill out the Captcha Box.
- Click on the “SUBMIT” button.
- RBI Grade B Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Save the RBI Grade B Admit Card and print it.
Documents To Carry For RBI Grade B Exam 2022
- Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle (Candidate should bring his / her own water bottle)
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen and a stamp pad.
- Exam related documents (Admission Letter and Photocopy of the ID card stapled with it, ID Card in Original.)
- RBI Officer Admit Card and Photocopy of the Photo ID stapled with it such as
Original ID (same as Photocopy) is also to be brought for verification. The name on the ID and on the Admission Letter should be exactly the same.
- PAN Card/Passport/Permanent Driving License/Voter’s Card with photograph/Bank Passbook with photograph/Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph/Photo Identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with a photograph/Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University/Aadhaar Card/EAadhaar Card with a photograph/Employee ID/Bar Council Identity card with photograph are valid.
- In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed
Valid ID Proof for RBI Grade B Exam
Candidates need to take any one of the given below original proofs for the examination.
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- And any other id assigned by the state or central govt
RBI Grade B Admit Card Download Link
- Download Admit Card (General)
- Download Admit Card (DEPR/DSIM)
- Other Documents
- Advertisement -