RRB Group D 2022 Phase 2: RRB Group D 2022 CBT Phase 2 Exam is being conducted from 26th August till 8th September 2022 for 103769 Vacancies under Level 1 of the 7th CPC Pay Matrix in various units of Indian Railways. Let’s have a look at the memory based paper. We are providing questions asked in exam and more questions will be uploaded soon. You are advised to join our telegram group. You will get notification when we upload new questions. Click here to Join telegram study group →
RRB Group D 2022 Phase 2 Memory Based Questions
- Who won Swiss Open badminton Women’s Singles 2022?
- Na2Co3 is known as?
- Pachmarhi Biosphere Reserve is located in which state?
- BHEL was founded in which year?
- Which movement started with the Salt Satyagraha?
- Real GDP is calculated at which price?
- Gir Forest is located in which state?
- Which of the gland is not endocrine gland?
- Which river flows from Maharashtra Mahabaleshwar to Bay of Bengal?
- Which Indian team won Bronze Medal on Olympics 2021?
- During photosynthesis, plant releases which gas in the night?
- Newland octave law was active till?
- Narayan Pradhan won which award in scientific research?
- Which is the classical language of India?
- Diabetes is caused by the deficiency of?
- Fundamental Duties were added through which Amendment in Indian Constitution?
- How many covalent bonds are in N2 molecule?
- What does RBI do when inflation increases?
- Raja Festival is celebrated in which state?
Exam Analysis: Difficulty Level
|General Science||Easy to Moderate|
|Mathematics||Easy to Moderate|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||Easy to Moderate|
|General Awareness & Current Affairs||Easy to Moderate|
|General Science||15 to 17|
|Mathematics||16 to 18|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||22 to 24|
|General Awareness & Current Affairs||13 to 15|
Latest Job Notifications
- APSC Junior Manager Recruitment 2023 Notification, Check Vacancies and Apply Online
- Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2023 Notification Out For 150 Junior Officer Posts, Apply Online
- Central Bank of India Apprentice Vacancy 2023, Download State Wise and Category Wise Vacancy PDF
- SSC New Exam Calendar 2023 Released, Check SSC CGL, CHSL, CPO New Exam Dates
- APSC Recruitment 2023 For Research Assistant and Statistics Inspector Posts, Graduates can apply online
- Advertisement -