SSC MTS Recruitment Notification 2021 : SSC has released notification for recruitment of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (MTS), and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN). Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from the direct link provided below. Click here to join whatsapp/telegram study group →
|SSC MTS Notification 2022||SSC MTS Salary||SSC MTS Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|SSC MTS Prev. Year Papers||SSC MTS Prev. Year Cutoff||Current Affairs PDF|
SSC MTS Recruitment Notification 2021 : Exam Dates
|Dates for submission of online applications||22-03-2022 to 30-04-2022|
|Last date and time for receipt of online|
|Last date and time for making online fee|
|Last date and time for generation of offline|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||04-05-2022|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges||05-05-2022 to 09-05-2022|
|Schedule of Computer Based Examination|
|Dates of Paper-II Examination (Descriptive)||To be notified later|
SSC MTS Recruitment Notification 2021 : Vacancies
Tentative vacancies for the posts are as under:
- MTS : Will be intimated later
- Havaldar in CBIC and CBN : 3603
SSC MTS Recruitment Notification 2021 : Age Limit
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2022): The age limits for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various User Departments are:
- 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2004) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
- 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS.
- Age Relaxation as per Rules
SSC MTS Recruitment Notification 2021 : Educational Qualifications
The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
SSC MTS Recruitment Notification 2021 : Application Fees
- Fee payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Exservicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Time needed: 10 minutes.
Follow the steps given below to apply online for SSC MTS 2021 Exam –
- Visit the official website of SSC – https://www.ssc.nic.in
- On homepage, click on Login or Register
- Fill the detailed application form and submit
- Take printout for future reference.
3603 vacancies have been announced till now. More vacancies will be announced later.
Candidates need to pay Rs.100 as application fees. There is no fees for Women/SC/ST candidates.