SSC Selection Posts Ladakh 2022 Recruitment: SSC (Staff Selection Commission) has uploaded resident certificate for selection posts Ladakh 2022 recruitment. Candidates can download the resident certificate via direct link provided below. Click here to Join whatsapp/ telegram study group →
SSC Selection Posts Ladakh 2022 Resident Certificate Notice
“The candidate/ applicant must be a resident of Ladakh and must possess a resident certificate as per format at Annexure-VII issued by a competent authority in accordance with the union territory of Ladakh Grant of Resident Certificate (Procedure) Order, 2021.”
In view of the same, commission will open a window/ link for 5 days, from 01.07.2022 till 05.07.2022 (23:00 pm) through which applicants who had successfully applied for the said notification, need to upload their resident certificate as per format at Annexure – VII in PDF format (maximum allowed file size: 200 KB) so as to allow commission to consider their candidature for the said examination. Candidates are advised accordingly to keep ready their resident certificate for the same.
The candidates whose resident certificate will not be received by the commission through the window/ link by 05.07.2022 (23:00 pm), their candidature will not be considered for computer based examination of selection posts/ Ladakh/ 2022.
SSC Selection Post Ladakh Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
- Dates for submission of online applications – 23-05-2022 to 13-06-2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications – 13-06-2022 (upto 23.00PM)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment – 15-06-2022 (23.00 PM)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan – 16-06-2022 (23.00 PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) – 18-06-2022
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment – 27.06.2022 till 29.06.2022 (23:00 PM)
- Dates of Computer Based Examination – August 2022 (tentatively)
SSC Recruitment 2022: Selection Post/Ladakh Notification Exam Pattern
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
Candidates will get 60 minutes to complete the exam. There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks (out of maximum 2 marks per question) for each wrong answer.
- NIELIT CCC Exam 2022: Check CCC Exam Dates, Syllabus, Application Fees, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
- NMDC Recruitment 2022: 10th, 12th Pass Can Apply for 130 Trade Apprentice Posts
- Daily Current Affairs 16 August 2022 for UPSC, Bank, SSC Exams
- BSNL Recruitment 2022, Apply For 100 Apprentice Posts, Check Salary and Apply
- BECIL Recruitment 2022, Salary Up to Rs.75,000 Per Month, Check Eligibility and Apply