Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 for Junior Court Assistant (JCA): The Supreme Court of India (SCI) has released notification for recruitment of graduates for the post of Jr Court Assistant. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply before 10 July 2022. Check below for details such as Eligibility, Age Limit, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Notification PDF, Recruitment Details, Application Fees, etc. Click here to Join whatsapp/ telegram study group →
Supreme Court JCA Important Links
- Supreme Court JCA Recruitment 2022
- Supreme Court JCA Syllabus 2022
- Supreme Court JCA Exam Pattern 2022
- Supreme Court JCA Previous Year Question Paper
|Starting date of SCI JSA Online Application||18 June 2022|
|Last date of SCI JSA Online Application||10 July 2022|
|SCI JSA Exam Date||To be announced|
Supreme Court of India JCA Vacancy Details
There are a total of 210 vacancies to be filled through this recruitment drive. Candidates can apply online via direct link provided below. Check Supreme Court JCA Exam Pattern and Selection Process 2022.
- General/OBC candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH/Freedom Fighter – Rs. 250/-
SCI JCA Salary 2022
- Candidates will get salary as per Level 6 of Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 35,400/-.
- The approximate Gross Salary as per existing rate of allowances including HRA comes to Rs. 63068/- per month (pre-revised pay scale PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-).
Eligibility Criteria for Supreme Court of India Jr Court Assistant Recruitment 2022
SCI JCA Educational Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University
- Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer
- Knowledge of Computer operation
SCI JCA Age Limit
- The age of candidates must be between 18 years to 30 years.
Selection Process for Supreme Court of India Jr Court Assistant (JCA) Recruitment 2022
The selection will be done in 5 stages:
Stage 1: Objective Type Question paper with multiple choice answers containing 100 questions (consisting of 50 General English questions including comprehension section, 25 General Aptitude questions and 25 General Knowledge questions). The duration of the exam is 2 hours. There will be a negative marking of 1/4th marks.
Stage 2: Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test (25 questions)
Stage 3:Typing (English) test on Computer with minimum speed 35 w.p.m. after deduction of mistakes (mistakes allowed 3%) 10 minutes.
Stage 4: Descriptive Test (in English Language) consisting of Comprehension passage, Precis Writing and Essay Writing.
Stage 5: Interview
How to Apply for Supreme Court of India Jr Court Assistant 2022?
Time needed: 20 minutes.
Follow the steps given below to apply for Supreme Court of India JCA Recruitment 2022.
- Step 1
Visit the official website of SCI – https://main.sci.gov.in.
- Step 2
Click on ‘Recruitment Online Application for the post of Junior Court Assistant in the Supreme Court of India’.
- Step 3
Click on ‘Apply for Online Registration’.
- Step 4
Fill Online Application Form and Submit.