Swami Vivekanand Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana: Swami Vivekanand Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana, Himachal Pradesh 2022 is an initiative of the Government of Himachal Pradesh to provide financial assistance to meritorious students of the general category who have passed Class 10. The students must have taken admission in Class 11 or in any professional/technical courses after Class 10. The selected scholars will receive INR 10,000 for two successive years after matric. Click here to join whatsapp/ telegram study group →
|Current affairs PDF||Government Schemes PDF||Banking GA PDF|
|Indian Polity PDF||Indian History PDF||Static GK|
Swami Vivekanand Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana Important Dates
- Scholarship Closing Date: 30th November 2022
- Last Date for Defect Verification: 15th December 2022
- Last Date for Institute Verification: 15th December 2022
- Last Date for DNO/SNO/MNO Verification: 31st December 2022
Swami Vivekanand Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana Minimum Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be a citizen of Himachal Pradesh
- Candidate must belong to the general category
- Candidate must have passed class 10
- Candidate must have taken admission in Class 11 or any professional/technical courses after Class 10 at a recognized institution within or outside the state
Swami Vivekanand Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana Amount
- The top 2,000 meritorious students will receive INR 10,000 per annum for two successive years after matric.
Swami Vivekanand Utkrisht Chatravriti Scholarship FAQs
In order to apply online, please visit the website through URL
Yes. An Application ID (Permanent ID) will be provided to the candidate once his/her Registration is done. It will be conveyed to candidates through SMS and e-mail. Students should memorize their Application ID as it will be required while applying for Fresh/renewal
You should immediately approach the institute to contact with the nodal officer of the State where the institute is located. You can also approach the Nodal Officer of that State directly through e-mail under intimation to the Ministry. If your institute is an eligible institution, the State Government concerned would enter it into the database and then you can apply.
Student can check the status of Online Application by submitting his/her Permanent id and Date Of Birth and open the link “Check your Status”.
How to apply online for Swami Vivekanand Utkrisht Chatravriti Scholarship 2022?
Time needed: 10 minutes.
Follow steps given below to apply online:
- Step 1
Click on Link given below.
- Step 2
Register your account.
- Step 3
Fill the application form.
- Step 4
Download application form for future reference.
Swami Vivekanand Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana Scheme 2022 Apply Online Link and Notification PDF
|Guidelines PDF||Click Here|
|FAQs PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|More Scholarships||Click Here|
|Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Previous Year Papers||Click Here|
|Daily Quiz||Click Here|
|Books & PDFs||Click Here|