UPSC DACE: Dear Students, UPSC DACE is a scheme launched by government to help SC (Scheduled Caste) students prepare for UPSC CSE examination. Let’s understand this scheme in detail. Click here to Join telegram study group →
What is DACE?
Dr. Ambedkar Centres of Excellence Scheme has been launched by Dr. Ambedkar Foundation, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India on 22nd April, 2022. The purpose of the DACE scheme is to provides High Quality Free Coaching Facilities to the Scheduled Caste (SC) students for the Civil Services examinations, conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The DACE is committed to provide an excellent training to SC students to broaden knowledge, develop critical-thinking, raise problem solving skills and confidence. The duration of coaching is one year.
UPSC DACE Coaching Eligibility: Education Qualification
Candidates who wish to apply for DACE coaching must have passed Graduation in any subject from any recognized university in India. Those who are appearing in the Graduation final year exams are expected to submit a pass certificate at the time of commencement of the Coaching Program.
The candidate must have attained the minimum age of 21 years and must not have exceeded the age of 37 years.
UPSC DACE Coaching Selection Procedure
The admissions of UPSC DACE Coaching will take place through an All India Entrance Exam which will be conducted by the IGNOU University. The entrance exam will have 100 objective-type questions to test the candidates’ general knowledge, language skills, reasoning abilities, and general aptitude.
UPSC DACE Exam Syllabus
- Current events of National and International importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and World Geography
- Economic and Social Development
- Indian Polity and Governance
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change
- General Science
- Mental ability
- General English
- General Hindi
Number of Candidates to be Selected IN UPSC DACE Coaching?
A maximum of 100 candidates will be selected through this examination. Out of the 100 seats, 33 per cent shall be reserved for women candidates. The selected candidates can avail the coaching facility only once, irrespective of the chances available to him or her.
DACE Coaching is available in which universities?
This scheme will run through 31 Central Universities one from every State/UT of India.
How To Apply?
The notification form is released individually by universities. Please join our telegram channel and we will notify you as soon any university releases notification. Click here to Join telegram study group →
UPSC CSE Links
- Do IAS Officers get pension after retirement?
- UPSC CSE Mains 2022 GS 3 (Paper 4) Question Paper PDF 18 September
- UPSC CSE Mains 2022 GS 1 (Paper 2) Question Paper PDF
- UPSC CSE Mains 2022 Paper 1 (Essay) Question Paper PDF
- What is UPSC DACE Free Civil Services Coaching for SC students; Check Syllabus, Exam Details, How to Apply
- Download UPSC Civil Services (CSE) Previous Year Mains Exam Question Papers PDF
Latest Job Notifications
- NITTTR Chandigarh Non-Teaching Admit Card 2023 Released for Various Posts: Download Now
- UPSC Engineering Services Pre Result 2023: Phase II Main Exam Admit Card Released
- Uttar Pradesh UP BED Admissions 2023: Admit Card Release and Important Information
- BHU School Admission Test 2023 Result Announced for LKG, Nursery, Class 1, and SET Class 9 to 11 Admissions
- Railway Integral Coach Factory (ICF) Chennai Apprentices 2023: Apply Online for 782 Posts