WhatsApp introduced ‘Message Yourself’ feature: Popular messaging app WhatsApp has introduced a new feature – “Message Yourself” allowing users to send messages to themselves. WhatsApp’s competitor, Telegram, has been offering this feature for quite some time now under “Saved Messages.” Click here to join whatsapp/telegram study group.
The Message Yourself feature will allow users to send messages to themselves, sending notes, reminders, shopping lists, or other messages they need to remember, acting as a notebook or a to-do list.
How to use the Message Yourself feature on WhatsApp?
- Download latest version of whatsapp app.
- Open WhatsApp and click on the new chat button.
- Click on your name at the top of the contact list.
- No, You will now be able to send messages to yourself.
Other upcoming features on WhatsApp
Voice status updates
WhatsApp is reportedly working on a feature allowing users to post voice notes as status updates. Users can upload text, images, and videos as status updates.
WhatsApp is also working on a feature for its Windows app that will allow users to share contact cards from the native desktop app. This feature has been missing for some time now and will make it easier for users to share contacts in the chat.
WhatsApp has been working on an edit option for some time now. An earlier report revealed that the Facebook-owned app has already started testing the feature and may reveal it soon. Telegram is already providing edit messages features in its app.
|Current affairs PDF||Government Schemes PDF||Banking GA PDF|
|Indian Polity PDF||Indian History PDF||Static GK|
More News For You
- List of Participating Banks in IBPS PO 2022 Recruitment
- SBI Clerk 2022 Notification Expected Soon: Check Eligibility, Age Limit
- UPSC IAS Civil Services 2022 Admit Card Released : Download now!!
- Bank of India Recruitment 2022: Application process for 696 SO posts ends soon
- Maharashtra Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022: Apply for 199 Officer and Clerk Posts